Careers Foreign Visa Programs

Outstanding workers from outside the US: Welcome!

We employ foreign nationals through the J-1 and H-2B visa programs.

J-1 Visa:

Work and Travel

Are you working in or studying the hospitality industry outside the US? With the J-1 Exchange Visitor Training Program, you may be eligible to work in our US properties as a trainee or intern. Before applying, please review the J-1 requirements carefully to ensure you are eligible. If you are accepted, contact a J-1 sponsorship organization authorized by the US State Department to help with your visa application and other requirements.

H-2B Visa:

In Country
Out of Country

Under the H-2B Seasonal Work Program, you may be temporarily hired for certain positions in the US, such as housekeeper, server, cook, or food service worker. Positions are based on openings and experience. You must be at least 18 years old, willing to work in unskilled roles, and have basic English skills. Please review eligibility requirements carefully before applying.